Sunday, June 19, 2016

How did this happen?

 I am so heartsick right now. My dog had a snafu with my EHD & the EHD came out the loser! That means that everything I had on the EHD is GONE! All of my scrapping kits, all of my layouts, all of my movies, all of my ebooks, all my important papers, but even more devastating, ALL OF MY PICTURES! All of the princess's baby pictures, all the pictures from Bubba that I have been able to scan in (an ex lost his baby book years ago already, so the pictures I have are so precious already), all the pictures of my dad, who passed away 2 1/2 years ago (thankfully my sister has the pictures & can give them back to me).

 I took the EHD in to a computer place on Friday but they can't retrieve anything from it, so I am going to end up having to send it in to someplace that can use a clean room to try to salvage the data on the EHD. Only problem there is that I can cost up to $1000. I almost died when told that! Then I had to think about what was on the drive, MY KID'S PICTURES! Sorry but those are priceless to me! It is however going to have to wait until DH & I get our taxes in next year to be sent in, I won;t have the money until then.

 So I am gradually trying to recoup all of the pictures I can from Facebook & family, so that means that things will be a little slow on here for the next week or so, but I will make sure to keep you updated on what I have going on until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment