Saturday, June 11, 2016

I wanna be a COWBOY!

 My sister took my Nephew (or great nephew if you are counting) to the circus recently & sent me some adorable pictures of Little D riding a horse. She said it was so cute, he acted like he had been born in the saddle. He reached down & held the saddle horn like he had been doing it all his life (the whole whopping 23 months of it.) I love this little boy so much & love being able to see all the steps in his growing up. Here is the layout that I made with the pictures that she took & sent me.


I used the fun kit Wild Wild West by BoomersGirl Designs & the template kit 3 To Get Ready by LissyKay Designs.

I also have a layout that I am going to submit for the buffet challenge at GingerScraps. It is of the goofy Princess acting like a cowgirl-princess (does anyone else see the theme I have going here?) She has this thing about using her tights on her head like it is princess hair & dressing all up. She is a goofball when she is not driving me insane!


This is using the bundle Quirkiness by Luv Ewe Designs & the template Summer Moments Like This by Brenian Designs. Huh, I just realized I have another theme going here- kits from GingerScraps & templates from GoDigital Scrapbooking! Iwill have to see if I can shake things up a little bit next time, shall we.

Until the next time... Stay Scrappy!


No comments:

Post a Comment