Monday, August 12, 2013

Been Too Long

 I have been slacking way too bad on posting on here, & I am very sorry about that. A lot as been going on around here. First I need to get Bubba  & my first Princess ready for school. Thank goodness I don't have to do much for Princess since she is 17 & a senior in high school, she also has a job, so she took care of all of her own school stuff. Yay!

Bubba has always been pretty easy to get ready for the start of school. I mainly just have to get him some new shirts & his school supplies. My Mom always takes him to get new shoes & sometimes some clothes even. That makes it so nice, & thankfully he isn't a picky child. I thought maybe it would be different since this year he is a freshman in high school, but he is the same as always, "Just get me some shirts, Mom."

 I have decided that once the two older ones go back to school, I am going to start doing a sort of home preschool with PDC. She has been acting all excited about it, telling everyone who will listen. She is 3 1/2 now & very smart already. She counts to 13 or 14, and thanks to apps on my iPod she was learning all her colors & shapes. That was until she dropped it in the toilet the other night, now I am letting it dry out & just hoping it works again. Kids, I swear!

 I have some good news for you, I have joined a second Creative Team! This one is for Chere Kaye Designs. She is a wonderful designer, & I am having so much fun working with her kits. I even had to work on some layouts for Ginger so she didn't get jealous! lol. Chere does have a slight advantage, she sells at GingerScraps. I have been doing the challenges in their forum the last 2 months, so I can use her kits for my challenges.

 I don't want to forget that it was Ginger who took the chance on me to begin with, even though I didn't even have a Gallery to share at that time. So, no, I never plan to forget my roots so to speak. As for you wonderful readers, I have worked out a schedule for myself so that I can get everything planned out in my day, & I scheduled time to blog, hopefully every day, but at least a couple times a week. I do know that I will have lots to share with you tomorrow since I have new kits for both Ginger & Chere Kaye.

 Until then, stay scrappy!


No comments:

Post a Comment