Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New releases by Ginger Scraps N Pixels

 I know I am entirely too terrible about posting on my blog. I swear I am making a school is starting resolution that I am going to be better about it. :) I am going to try to work on posting at least a couple of time a week, I can't promise everyday although that will be my goal. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me, ok!

 So Ginger's Scraps N Pixels has a new release out named Dog Days of Summer. I have two furrbabies of my own (along with a tom of other pets) so this kit was so fun to work with. PDC loves playing with her puppies & thankfully they are both so tolerant of her dragging them around, & in the case of Paco, dressing him up. :)

 Here is a preview of the kit. You can pick this kit up at Ginger's Scraps N Pixels store here.






 This kit has 230 elements, 48 papers & an alphabet. It was so fun to play with. Lol. Here are my layouts that I did with PDC & her puppies.






Come back tomorrow to see what I have done with my kits from ChereKaye Designs. I am so lucky & thankful to work with two such wonderful designers.  Stay Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment