Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!" - Oz by ChereKaye Designs & Libby Pritchette

 I have the first preview on here from ChereKaye designs. I have been procrastinating so bad lately that this is really the 2nd or 3rd kit of hers that I have worked with, but haven't posted any of them yet. Bad, bad me!

 I really do swear that I am going to work on being better about posting on here! I have just had so much fun playing with all the goodies that Ginger & Chere give us that I forget to share them! Oops.

 ChereKaye Designs has a collab with Libby Prichette that will be out in their stores this Friday. It is called Oz & it is a wonderful kit to work with. You will be able to get your own kit on Friday, August 30th. All you have to do is go to ChereKaye Designs store here. So now on with the goodies, here is a preview of "OZ"!



 The first layout I am going to share with you is one that I absolutely love. This is the first of Princess's graduation pictures that we have received. I knew as soon as I saw this picture that I had to scrap a page with it using "Oz". She is so beautiful in this picture!



 The next layout is PDC & her puppy, Paco. She loves the fact that she can drag & haul him any where, & he is usually a good sport about it. When he has had enough he hides under mine & the hubby's headboard. It is kind of cute. :)



 And last but not least is a wonderful memory from when we took PDC & Bubba to ZooMontana for the day. We all had a great time & enjoyed seeing all the animals, although getting a close up look at the majestic Bald Eagle & the wolves were my favorite part of the day. Unfortunately they don't have any tigers, but I had to stick with the spirit of the kit.



 Remember to go get your very own copy of Oz from ChereKaye Designs & Libby Pritchette so you can scrap all those wonderful memories.

Stay scrappy,






No comments:

Post a Comment