Sunday, September 1, 2013

Two New Daily Downloads from Ginger's Scraps N Pixels & ChereKaye Designs

 I have some great news. Starting today both Ginger's Scraps N Pixels & ChereKaye Designs will be haveing a daily download for the month of September. Ginger's will, of course, be on her blog & you can find Chere's on the GingerScraps blog. These are both fun looking kits (although I have to admit that I have not had time to work with either of them yet, but I plan to do so today. I will post layouts as soon as I get them done. (: )

 First here is the preview of Ginger's Scraps N Pixels, Ding Ding Ice Cream. You can get this whole kit by going to Ginger's blog everyday & downloading that days piece of it, here. Here is the preview of this fun kit:



 Chere's kit is called Oh Blah Dee. It looks wonderful, like all the kits from these two ladies always do. You can get the pieces for this kit by going to the GingerSnaps blog everyday for the daily download, here. Here is the preview of Oh Blah Dee:



 I promise I will post pictures of the pages I make from both of these kits (along with the other 3 or 4 kits I have waiting in the wings to work on.) I swear I thought my days were going to lighten up when Bubba went back to school, but so far that hasn't happened. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they do this next week, but I am thinking I am going to have to wait until the week after that. Both PDC & Bubba have gotten new pets this last week so I have had to work in feeding them along with all of the other animals, then to make matters even more busy, Bubba is supposed to go to the Boys & Girls Club after school until DH picks him up after work, but they were closed this week so I had to go pick him up, which means at least an hour round trip for me to go. There just never seems to be enough hours in the day some days, does there? Ok I am done whining now, I need to get ready so that i can work with all the new kits, play things as we call them, so I can post them for all of you wonderful readers.

 Stay Scrappy



No comments:

Post a Comment