Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Daily Download from Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

 If any of you know a service member of see one today, be sure to thank them for our freedom today, & everyday. Today is the day that we remember the most of all that freedom isn't free! Thank you to all of the men & women that have given us the rights that we have & especially those that have kept us free by giving their lives!

 I was so far behind, but am finally caught up now! Yay! I finally got those layouts done for both Ginger & Chere Kaye that I told you about last time. I ended up with 5 kits to work with all at one time, so I found myself way behind & feeling like I wasn't giving the kits the attention that they deserved. I did get caught up & even found time to sign up for a layout contest at The Studio. I will post my layouts from Week 1 in a couple of days but first I have my layouts from this months Daily Downloads to share.

 Today we will take a look at the new kit that Ginger's Scraps N Pixels has for you. This months kit is called Ding Ding Ice Cream. It is a really cute kit. I have done a couple of layouts with it but still haven't been able to do the one I really want to. I want to get PDC a fudgesicle & get pictures of her all covered with chocolate! Unfortunately it has been so hot around here that I am afraid that to ice cream won't even make it home without melting, so I will wait til it cools down a little more for that layout.

 Here is the preview of Ding Ding:



  Here are the layouts that I have done so far with it.





 See what I mean about a fun kit. You can get this kit on Ginger's blog, here. Be sure to check back every day to collect all the pieces of this wonderful kit!


 Stay scrappy!


No comments:

Post a Comment