Monday, October 28, 2013

Thoughts from Koni Dole

 This young man is still amazing to me. I don't know of anyone who could be more inspiring to a young person!

9 a.m. tomorrow morning is the time I had my leg amputated last year. Tomorrow will be one year since having my life turned around in a matter of a week. Looking back now I don't regret the decision I made because of all the new doors it has opened for me. I was just talking to my strength coach the other day about how I was thinking back to all the work we had put in and it just shows.When I got out of the hospital, the only thing I had in mind was how in the hell am I going to do this. I came to the conclusion that what's done is done and that I wasnt going to let that be the end but only the begginning. Nothing worth having in life comes easy. Thank you to everyone who supported my family and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment