Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Joined a new CT

 So I have had an exciting week. I have joined a new CT, for Designs by Marcie. I have LOVED her kits since last spring when I got two of her kits to make a Mother's Day card for my mom. At that time I was not even scrapping, but was thinking of just making cards. Now I am hooked on scrapping & never seem to find the time to make cards, haha. I have thought many times of messaging Marcie to see if she had a CT or if she didn't see if I could volunteer to do CT work for her. Last week I opened a newsletter from her & found a CT call & jumped at the opportunity to send in my info. Then I got the wonderful news that she wanted me on her CT. I was so EXCITED. Haha.

 Marcie put us to work right away. This week we have a wonderful kit that Marcie has on the $2 Tuesday deal today. I had so much fun working with this kit & the layouts just kind of jumped out at me as soon as I looked at the kit. You can get this wonderful kit here. Here is a look at the kit:



 Here are the two layouts that I did with this kit. The first is PDC playing at the Yellowstone River & the other is of my wonderful nephew playing in a puddle. Boys will be boys, haha.





 I also had some other wonderful news this last week. I am now the head CT for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels. Ginger has been having some medical issues & all of us on her team have been doing whatever we can to help her out & take some of the weight from her so that she can take the time to get better. I was a little apprehensive when she offered the position to me at first, worrying that the other girls would be upset. Thankfully they have all been so supportive, & we all care so much for Ginger that we will do anything we can to help her so that she can get better. So please join me in wishing Ginger a speedy recovery.

That is all of my news for now so I will see you all soon. Stay scrappy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment